Readers don’t just want the book anymore; they want the author. They want a trustworthy guide with unique insight to accompany them on an ongoing, life-changing experience.
Over the past 16 years of helping hundreds of authors write and publish their books in nearly every way imaginable–from Big 5 to self-publishing and everything in between—we have learned that the key elements of a high-level book proposal—a proposal that gets agents and publishers excited to invest in you and your book—are the same elements that get readers excited to invest in your book.
If you want to write a book that not only encapsulates your life’s work but changes your readers’ lives for the better, we’ve developed a 9-step writing process to help you do just that.
Although we have honed one proven process over the years, we have found that not everyone needs the same level of support. Some prefer to do most of the work themselves as we coach them through the process. Others want us to roll up our sleeves and get into the trenches with them.
To help authors create a book that aligns with their deepest purpose and their readers’ deepest needs, we offer three levels of support through our 9-step process:
- Writing Coaching, where we provide customized coaching and feedback to support you through the 9-step writing process as needed
- Writing Collaboration, where we provide extra one-on-one support and direct manuscript revisions: you write your first draft yourself, and we take it to the next level
- Ghostwriting, where we take the reins, interview you for the foundational information and manuscript content, and write a bestseller-quality manuscript according to this process for you
We also offer a variety of customized add-on or standalone services:
- Life Story Coaching
- Idea Jumpstart
- Book proposals for major publishers
- Graphics and infographics
- Self-publishing services
- Playbooks, workbooks, content marketing copy, and other design deliverables beyond the book
To learn more, schedule a free consult at our contact page.
We would love to join you on your journey!
Amanda and Ben Rooker